BG6 - 6.5" Pre-Loaded 250 Watt RMS 2-Ohm Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure
- Manuals & Downloads
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our Massive Audio BG6 is the perfect Bass solution for those with limited space and an unlimited thirst for sound quality. The BG6 is an 6.5" Subwoofer pre-installed within an Industrial Grade Carpeted ported enclosure. The BG6 pre-loaded Subwoofer is conservatively rated to handle 250 Watts RMS, yet efficient enough to yield high Sound Pressure Levels. It utilizes an internally wired 1.5" Inch, 4 Layer, 2 Ohm Voice Coil and incorporates tight Red stitching that is sewn through a UV Treated Non-Pressed Paper Cone with an EROM Foam Surround. The entire cone assembly is bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that bolts to High Grade Double Stacked Strontium Ferrite Magnets.
The critical function of keeping the voice coil centered in the magnetic gap is performed by the triple black poly cotton spiders with mirror image layout and woven round tinsel leads. Their enclosure utilizes heavy duty black anodized deep steel woofer bars to protect the cone while allowing for maximum X-Max.
- Die Cast Basket with Black Textured Finish
- UV Treated Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- EROM Foam Surround with Red Stitching
- 1.5" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil
- Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Double Stacked High Energy Magnets
- Enhanced Cooling T-yoke Design with Black Anodized Finish
- Customized Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Triple Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout
- Customized Rubber Gasket & Magnet Boot
- Black Anodized Deep Steel Woofer Bars
- High Quality Industrial Grade Carpet Ported Enclosure
|UV Treated / Non-Pressed Paper
|Double Stacked High Flux Y30 70oz Strontium Ferrite
|5 Way Binding Push Terminals
|Heavy Gauge Cast Aluminum
|Heavy Duty Triple
|9mm (1-way) + 10mm Top Plate
|88 dB @2.83V/1m
|14" x 9" x 8.5"
This product has no reviews yet.