Don't be fooled by their cosmopolitan looks. The Digital Block Series Amplifiers provide Massive amounts of Power in a stylish and surprisingly small heat sink. These CEA 2006 Certified amplifiers boast advanced Digital Power Supply Switching, Bridgeable RCA Connections, Matched MOSFET "N" Drive outputs with an advanced Six Way Protection. All of these features are mounted in a beautiful brushed aluminum "finless" heat sink with a ﾬ" milled top plate bolted down with "hex bolts". The four cornered hex bolts unscrew to reveal mounting tubes (see attached pictures) that allows the installer to bolt down the amp for a razor clean installation. Top it off with a soft blue center logo glow with hundreds of "micro" LEDs. Massive Audio "D" Block Series combines "Style, Form, Function and Performance".
- Input Sensitivity Low Level: 120mVrms ~ 5.0 Vrms
- Parametric EQ with 0 - 12 dB Boost
- All Models Linkable with Single RCA for easy upgrade
- Short Circuit, Thermal, Reverse Voltage and Over Voltage Protection
- N-Channel Circuitry for High-Efficiency
- 24 dB Low Pass Crossovers with an adjustable range of 40Hz - 220Hz
- Heavy Duty Power Supply
- Illuminated Logo
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Heat Sink
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- Proprietary "Bass Kompressor" Circuitry provides Low-Frequency Enhancement
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- "Q Control" to fine tune the curve on the bass boost
- "Clip Limit Switch" that will allow the amplifier to take up to 16.5 volts
- Adjustable Low Pass 18dB Sub Harmonic Filter with a range of 10Hz - 50Hz
- Adjustable center frequency range of 30-80 Hz
- Nickel Plated Connectors
- High Efficiency Class "D" Design
|RMS Power||4000w x 1|
|PEAK Power||8000w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||1500w x 1|
|Min Impedance||0.5 Ohm|
|Min Ohm Bridged||n/a|
|Max Voltage||12.5v - 16v|
|Max RCA Voltage||5v|
|Freq. Response||10Hz - 180Hz|
|Dimensions||19.9" x 6.5" x 2.1"|
|Bass Remote||Optional (D Remote)|
Massiveaudio.com offers free ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states. We do not support shipping outside of the U.S.
When you receive your order, please inspect all packages for items such as remotes, manuals and cables, or any applicable accessories for the product(s) ordered. If the merchandise is not being installed right away, please power up or play the merchandise. Please be sure to save the box, and the shipping carton and its packing material, in the unlikely event that you'll need it for a return shipment. If you require any assistance, please send an e-mail and provide the order confirmation number with a brief explanation of your issue. Returns & Exchange Policies A return authorization is required for any exchange or refund. Any product shipped to us without a return authorization will be returned to the customer at his or her expense. We will issue a refund or exchange as long as the request is made within 30 days of the shipping date, the merchandise is returned in the same condition as it was when shipped, and is received in the original packing material and with all of its accessories such as: remote control, cables, antennas, connectors, brackets and owner's manuals. The merchandise returned will be inspected when it arrives at the warehouse and you will be charged for anything missing.