• Sound Clips Dalek: Exterminate, Gun, Reinitializing, Power down, Good Dalek, Command Override
• Sound Clips TARDIS: Materialize, Dematerialize, Cloister Bell, Flight, Turbulence
• DALEK: Antennae flash with music and get brighter as music volume increases
• DALEK: Eye stalk illuminates when paired with device
• TARDIS: Top LED flashes soft blue when powered On/Off.
• TARDIS: Police Public Call Box sign illuminates when paired with device
• Auxiliary in/out for linking multiple models together for surround sound
• Built in Omni-directional Microphone for phone calls with noise cancelation
• Multi-Function interface for Volume / Play / Pause / >> / << / Phone / Power
• Dual speakers with precision tuned ported enclosure
• Mil spec PCB with SMD parts for amplification
• Built-in noise rejection circuitry
• USB Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 10 hour life
• Battery indicator display / voice battery low indicator
These BBC™ officially licensed wireless speakers will seamlessly pair with most any Bluetooth™ device. Meticulous cosmetic craftsmanship along with incredible sound quality achieved by the engineers at Massive Audio will make these units highly desirable by collectors and audiophiles alike.
The easy to use interface allows for an array of control options. LED indicators let you know when you power the device on and when you are connected. Additionally 6 different sound clips are programmed to indicate connection and activity.
Connectivity Wireless Bluetooth
Wireless Range: 33 Feet / 10 meters
Dalek Dimensions: 7.56"H x 4.65”W x 5.79”D
TARDIS Dimensions: 8.53"H x 4.35”W x 4.35”D
Battery Life: 10 hours
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion via Micro USB
Speakers: 2” High Power + 2.5” Passive Bass Radiator
Direct Connect / Linking 3.5mm Auxiliary In/Out
Microphone: Omni-directional -43db, SNR>60dB
USB Port: Micro-USB, DC5V, 350-400mA
Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20KHz
Tuning: Direct wave guide for 360 degree dispersion
Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
Construction: Super rigid ABS tooled mold
Can they both play at same time so have both speakers going?
Yes you can, you will just have to connect a 3.5 auxilary cable.