BAS8 - 8" 400 Watts RMS Class D Powered Subwoofer in Ported Enclosure, Clip LED, Bass Boost, 180º Phase Shift
- Manuals & Downloads
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our Massive Audio BAS8 is the perfect Bass solution for those with limited space and an unlimited thirst for sound quality. The BAS8 is an 8" Powered Cast Basket Subwoofer pre-installed within an Industrial Grade Carpeted ported enclosure. The BAS6 pre-loaded Subwoofer is conservatively rated to handle 400 Watts RMS, yet efficient enough to yield high Sound Pressure Levels. It utilizes a 2" Inch, 4 Layer, Voice Coil and incorporates tight Red stitching that is sewn through a Kevlar fiber enhanced non-pressed paper cone with an EROM Foam Surround. The entire cone assembly is bonded to a heavy gauge steel basket that bolts to High Grade Double Stacked 90oz Strontium Ferrite Magnets.
The critical function of keeping the voice coil centered in the magnetic gap is performed by the triple black poly cotton spiders with mirror image layout and woven round tinsel leads. The enclosure is equipped with Quick Disconnect 4 AWG Power, REM and Ground terminals allowing you to remove the box quickly when extra cargo space is needed. Their enclosure utilizes heavy duty black anodized deep steel grills to protect the cone and allow for maximum X-Max as well as a Clipping LED to protect the entire system.
The BAS8 is powered by a high performance built-in Amplifier with (ATO) Auto Turn-On, Audio Sensing and Remote Trigger. The Built-In Hi-Low converter allows you to connect directly from your system without the need of an additional module and its associated cost. Another unique feature is the inclusion of a Remote Bass control with adjustments up to 12db @ 45Hz. Additionally, there are adjustment controls for Low Pass with built-In 12dB Octave Butterworth Crossover, Bass Boost & Phase to 180°. To sum things up this is a high quality, turnkey Bass solution for full time or lease cars you can be proud to show off!
- Die Cast Basket with Black Textured Finish
- Kevlar Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Textured Paint Finish
- EROM Foam Surround with Red Stitching
- 2" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil
- Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap
- Double Stacked 90oz High Energy Magnets
- Enhanced Cooling T-yoke Design with Black Anodized Finish
- Customized Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot
- Triple Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout
- Customized Rubber Gasket & Magnet Boot
- Black Anodized Deep Steel Woofer Bars
- Quick Disconnect 4 AWG PWR / GND / REM Terminals
- Low Pass Control with Built-In 12dB Octave Butterworth Crossover
- Phase Control ~ 0° - 180°
- Clip LED Indicator
- Bass Boost from 0dB ~ +12dB @45Hz
- Remote Gain Control
- High Quality Industrial Grade Carpet Ported Enclosure
|Kevlar Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
|Heavy Gauge Cast Aluminum
|Heavy Duty Triple
|86 dB @2.83V/1m
|Variable 50Hz ~ 200Hz / 12dB Octave Butterworth
|0 ~ -12dB @45Hz
|25Hz ~ 200Hz
|200mV ~ 10V
|25A x 2
|17.1" x 11" x 10.6"
This product has no reviews yet.