E3 - 1,400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm Mono Block Amplifier
- Manuals & Downloads
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
All NANO EDGE Series Amplifiers use famous Nano Block Military speck circuit board and “N” drive MOSFET power supplies to insure performance but they now have several new cutting edge features like RCA inputs that can take RCA or Speaker levels at up to 10 Volts in! This built in money saving OEM line converter is found in every “EDGE” model, and every E3 model uses a DC off set music sensing system to activate the ATO (Auto Turn On).
Other new precision audio features found in all mono models include, an adjustable 1 band parametric EQ with up to 12 Db bass boost, a switchable 12V Out terminal, a preparatory docking input for optional custom matching Massive Audio 4 farad “Rail CAP E” capacitor and crossovers adjust to an X10 switch which means that “EDGE” can be programmed as a high pass or a low pass at 3KHz adjustable Up or Down or even Band Passed enabling the use with raw drivers for more output control.
Remember: Massive Audio “EDGE” is Very Sharp and should be played with caution!
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- High Power in Extremely Small Heat Sink
- Mil Spec Double Sided PCB with SMD Parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full Mosfet with High Grade Switching Devices
- Regulated Power Supply & Dual Output Voltage
- CTA-2006 Compliant
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn-on via Hi-Input
- 12v Remote Output for External Devices
- 0~12dB Variable Bass Boost
- Next Gen Advanced 5 Way Protection
- RAIL CAP-E ~ 4 FARAD Capacitor (Optional)
|RMS Power||1400w x 1|
|PEAK Power||2800w x 1|
|RMS @ 2 Ohms||700w x 1|
|Min Impedance||1 Ohm|
|Min Ohm Bridged||n/a|
|THD||<0.3% @ 4 Ohm|
|Max RCA Voltage||10v|
|Freq. Response||10Hz - 220Hz|
|Dimensions||11.1 (in) x 5.9 (in) x 2.1 (in)|
|Bass Remote||UR1 (Optional)|
This product has no reviews yet.