Make superb sound reproduction with high SPL a reality with the FC Series Component Speakers
The UV protected low mass woven fiber cone bounces on a Cloth Nomex Spider producing 93dB sensitivity and is bonded to a surround of soft flexible Butyl rubber assuring smooth, fast, hard hitting sonic playback.
The 12dB Linksworth Riley X Over blends highs and lows together with a balance not obtained by its competition. Large Ferro Fluid Cooled 25mm soft silk dome tweeters come with multiple mounting options helping the FC6 extend its playback up to 20K with a precise balance between power handling, frequency response and speaker location.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Basket with Thick Powder Coating
- 6.5 Inch Drivers with High-Energy Y30 Magnets
- MASSIVE Punched Logo
- High Sensitivity And Accurate Sound Reproduction
- External 12dB Linksworth Riley Crossover
- Custom Designed Pole Piece for Low Distortion and Sound Quality
- Two Piece Custom Paintable Metal Grills
- Rugged Construction to Withstand Harsh Mobile Environment
- Woven Fibre Paper Cone With Butyl Rubber Surround
- Fully Isolated Tinsel Leads to Eliminate Crosstalk
- High Quality Cloth Spider with Polyester Fiber
- 1” High Temperature KSV Voice Coil
- 25mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeter With Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
||25mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeter With Ferro Fluid
||Woven Fibre Paper Cone