PX4S - 150 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohm 4 Channel Amplifier
- Manuals & Downloads
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
According to Merriam Webster’s Dictionary, primo is considered to be “Of The Finest Quality”. Living up to that standard we proudly present another entry in the Massive Audio PRIMO series of Class D Amplifiers, designed and engineered in the USA. This PRIMO PX4S is a multi-channel Amplifier that easily delivers up to 240 Watts RMS to each of 4 Channels @2Ω and 480 Watts to 2 Channels @4Ω in a small footprint. All PRIMO series amps use Mil Spec PCBs with Surface Mount Devices.
Inside you will discover full MOSFET high grade switching devices and you can be assured your investment will last as a result of our 5 way protection circuitry and LED Clipping Indicators for front & rear. Our built-in OEM Line Converter enables installation of this Amplifier in any system as a result of its input sensitivity adjustable up to 10V RMS with our Auto Turn On circuit and there’s a 12 Volt remote output for external 12 Volt devices. Adding to its “street cred” is its compliance with the Consumer Technology Association’s CTA 2006 Standards for Car Audio Amplifiers. Not only does it comply it actually outperforms these stringent standards All models are pretested and will outperform their published CTA 2006 rating. I.C.P. (In Car Performance) is the main design goal.
Outside you will be impressed by a smooth polished aluminum surface with our logo glowing radiantly in blue, announcing to the world you’re in possession of PRIMO equipment. The end caps feature a variety of individual adjustments for front & rear levels, crossover frequency and gain including Bandpass to provide maximum system flexibility, plus a 0 – 12 dB variable Bass Boost on the rear channels. Additionally, the PX4 supports a "Docking Port" to plug in an optional custom matching 4 Farad Railcap Booster (RCP).
- Extreme Power in a Small Footprint
- Full Range Digital
- Clip Front & Rear LED Indicators
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input mode Switch
- X1 / X11 & X1 / X18 Crossover Switching
- Low Distortion Full Band Width for Sound Quality Tuning
- Mil Spec Double Sided PCB design with SMD parts
- Built-in noise reduction circuitry
- Full MOSFET with High Grade switching devices
- Built-in Auto Sensing turn on function with LED Indicator (Hi-Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- 0~12dB Variable Bass Boost 30Hz ~ 120Hz
- Next Generation Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- Illuminated Logo
- Designed and Engineered in U.S.A.
- CTA 2006 Standard Compliant
|2 Ohm RMS||240w x 4|
|4 Ohm RMS||150w x 4|
|4 Ohm Bridged||480w x 2|
|Input Level||0.4 ~ 10V (High or Low)|
|Freq. Response||20Hz ~ 45kHz|
|LPF||50Hz ~ 6KHz / x1 - x11|
|SubSonic (HPF)||20Hz ~ 6KHz / x1 - x18|
|THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power||<0.03%|
|Bass Boost||Variable 30Hz ~ 120Hz|
|Minimum Load||2 Ohm|
|Dimensions||9.4 (in) x 5.9 (in) x 1.9 (in)|
This product has no reviews yet.