TX5 - 120 Watts RMS x 4 + 300 Watts @ 2 Ohm Full Range Bluetooth 5-CH Marine Amplifier
- Manuals & Downloads
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Massive Audio’s TRIDENT Series Amplifiers come dressed for action in their black anodized brushed aluminum heat-sink, punctuated with stainless-steel end caps and a blue backlit logo. The two primary features of this Amplifier are its IP65 Certified resistance to Water and its unique Bluetooth capability. Resistance to Water and Harsh Elements make it perfect for Marine Audio system applications and is a result of our utilizing a Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy PCB and use of nickel plated RCA inputs.
The Bluetooth capability enables direct streaming of audio from Smart Devices with use of our optional UBT1 Dongle, eliminating the need for Car Play or Android Auto Head Units. The TX5 retains the small footprint of other Trident Series Amplifiers with dimensions of 1.6"H x 4.25"W x 12.17"L making it both Powerful and diminutive.
The TX5 is rated at 120 Watts x 4 RMS @ 4Ω + 600 Watts x 1 RMS @ 2Ω for 1,560 Watts Total RMS Power. Inside you will find our 4 Layer PCB of Class D design including Surface Mounted parts and Like all Massive Audio Amplifiers, you’ll find our advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry and a full array of adjustments to adapt to any system configuration including -3 ~ + 12DB Variable Bass Boost from 40 Hz - 100 Hz and Full Range Line Output for Monoblock Linking. The Frequency Response is 10Hz ~ 25KHz. Another example is the flexible LPF/HPF/BANDPASS Crossover Switching choices.
It’s full range 5 channel digital platform design offers a built In OEM Line Converter that can take up to 9V in which activates the Auto Turn On (no turn on wire needed). when ATO is used the 12V input converts to a 12V output that can activate additional system products if needed.
The TX5 also has a Docking Port to plug in optional Railcap Boosters RAILCAP BLX (RCLX) or RAILCAP T (RCT).
Accessories include MOLEX-to-RCA & MOLEX-to-High Level Leads depending on if you are using a source unit with or without RCA outputs.
- Extreme Power with Mini Compact Footprint
- Full Range Digital Design
- Conformal Dura-Coated 320°F Epoxy PC Boards to resist Moisture, Dust and Extreme Heat
- 4 Layer PCB design with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET High Grade Switching Devices
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming with optional UBT1 Dongle
- Built-in Auto Sensing Turn On/Off Function (Hi-Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Inputs)
- -3 ~ + 12DB Variable Bass Boost 40 Hz - 200 Hz
- Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
- UR1 Bass Remote Gain Control Input (optional)
|Peak Output Power @ 14.4V||480W x 2 + 1200W Max|
|1 Ohm RMS||n/a|
|2 Ohm RMS||240W x 4 + 600W|
|4 Ohm RMS||120W x 4 + 300W|
|4 Ohm Bridged||480W x 2 + 300W|
|THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power||<0.03%|
|BassBoost||-6~12dB (Woofer Channel)|
|Minimum Load||2 Ohm Stereo|
|Gain Remote||UR1 Gain Remote (Optional)|
|Dimensions||1.6"H x 4.25"W x 12.17"L|
This product has no reviews yet.